The Emotion Code focuses solely on emotion based issues. The Body Code includes use of the Emotion Code to uncover and release imbalances in the body. At the base level, most problems within the body stem from an emotional imbalance, usually a trapped emotion.
All of the information needed to find and fix imbalances is stored in your subconscious, which can be accessed by asking simple questions in person, over the phone, or anywhere in the world by proxy.
Your permission is required to begin this work and is given again at the beginning of each session. Your subconscious directs the questioning and answers only Yes and No questions. No personal information is obtained. The connection is broken whenever your subconscious stops responding.
Trapped Emotions are bits of emotional energy that were created by you during an emotional event and got stuck in your body. Inherited Trapped Emotions are inherited from our parents at the time of conception. The Heart Wall is created by the subconscious mind in order to protect the heart. It is estimated that 93% of the human population have a wall around their heart made of multiple layers of trapped emotional energy.
Not all emotions become trapped in the body. When we experience emotions, the healthy way is to feel them completely and let go of them the moment they occur. When we don't do this, the emotions become trapped.
Generally, Trapped Emotions don't come back after being released. However, if you continue to focus and worry on a negative event from your past, you can re-trap the same emotion.
Most people say they feel amazing, lighter, and more free. If the issue was physical it is frequently reduced or resolved quickly. If it's an emotion or mental issue, they connect better with themselves and others.
There is a processing period of 2-4 days following a session. About 80% of people are unaffected during this processing period, leaving the other 20% feeling more emotional than usual. These symptoms should not last more than a few days.
The benefits of releasing trapped emotions and correcting imbalances are often immediate, but for some it may take a little more time. Each body is different and each person's healing pattern is different. As your body heals, you usually feel calmer, lighter, happier, more peaceful and healthier. The symptoms causing distress in your life will disappear completely or will be greatly reduced.
It varies from person to person. It also depends upon what issue we are working on as some are more complicated than others. Three to six sessions are sufficient to resolve many issues. However, some issues do take more sessions.
Healing is a journey. Every imbalance released gets you one step closer to healing!
Your body needs to process. Please give your body the time it needs to settle into the work we are doing. Usually no more than two appointments per week should be scheduled.
Be open to the process, know that it is working even if you don't feel changes immediately. It will happen. It is also very important to be well hydrated. Please drink extra water on the day of your session.
No. I have worked on many people who have been skeptical and they have all seen great results. They are now believers in the emotion code and body code!
At this time, I am only doing phone and email sessions. Phone and email sessions are just as effective as an in-person session. When you sign up you will be asked to complete an intake form. This form provides me with all the information I need to perform a session.
I email all the information that we worked on during a session, and you are always welcome to email me with any questions. I love receiving feedback on how you are doing!
No, I cannot guarantee a cure, nobody can do that. You will heal at your own rate. Results will vary with each individual. Some clients feel emotional, spiritual and physical benefits right away.
I offer single session cost as well as packages with a discount. You can go over to the scheduling page and see all pricing there.
Yes, all session packages are transferable to other family members. If you don't need all the sessions you pay for, you can share them with others!
The information provided through these sessions is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.